Using limits.h

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at
Tue Sep 9 13:29:17 CDT 2003

I am using it for invalid values for time properties in DirectShow. I
thought LONG_LONG_MAX would be the easiest way to indicate that the time is
invalid and hence has not been set yet, without making it a pointer and
without having to use an additional flag.

I think I will end up using a variation of David's solution.