Here is one - Linux on Cygwin on Linux

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Thu Sep 11 22:25:06 CDT 2003

This cant work now on Wine.
This project uses a int 80 redirector loaded as a service, and we dont
support VXDs.

However I tried to launch the installer and it seems it shows a problem
into our
service installation routine, since it doesnt manage to create the
registry keys for the new LinuxSyscallRedirector service.

> The User Mode Linux people have done it. They are working on a port
> User Mode Linux to Win32. This has been something I have been wanting
> see for a while so we can use Linux as our Posix subystem in ReactOS
> moving parts of UMLwin32 in to back to kernel mode. Right now you
> need cygwin but if someone wants to try running it under Cygwin on
> here is the url:

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels

Yahoo! Mail :