Kernel pipe test segfaults?

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at
Sat Sep 13 18:01:47 CDT 2003

Mike Hearn <mike at> wrote:

>Maybe this is a known issue, I haven't really followed the test case
>work up until now, but does the kernel32 pipe test segfault for anybody

I have problems, too. It used to crash somewhere in kernel32 with processes
and now with pipes, where the test hangs for several minutes and then is
aborted with returning an error 139.

This is with Suse 8.2 and an Athlon optimized 2.4.20 Standard Suse kernel.

Rolf Kalbermatter
CIT Engineering Nederland BV    tel: +31 (070) 415 9190
Treubstraat 7H                           fax: +31 (070) 415 9191
2288 EG Rijswijk
Netherlands		mailto:rolf.kalbermatter at