Using Winelib

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Sun Sep 14 02:37:30 CDT 2003

It seams that I wasn't using the winlib application at all.  Instead there
was a left over exe that the launch script was finding and using....

No that I tried to rebuilt it I can't get it working.  I am getting:
wine: Unhanded exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("debugger/winedbg 8 128")
(2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another
debugger

I believe my .def is not working.  As it works OK up until the first API
call.  So can someone tell me how to correctly construct one for a dll?

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org