documentation cleanup

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon Sep 15 17:39:08 CDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at> writes:
> > Once this patch is applied, we can:
> >   -- move default.dsl and print.dsl into the tools/ module
> >      where they belong (and where make_winehq needs them)
> >   -- remove make_winehq from our documentation dir,
> >      as it's been made obsolete by tools/make_winehq
> >
> > This should result in no change as how we build the documentation.
> Well, it will change the documentation I generate when making a
> release. It may not be a big deal, but I'm not sure it's worth the
> trouble. Or you will need to tell me how I should configure my system
> to still use the correct dsl files by default...

I guess this means you like the current format better than the default
db2html/db2ps output. In that case it's probably best to just keep
default.dsl and print.dsl in the Wine CVS.

We can still delete winehq.dsl and make_winehq from the Wine CVS though.
I notice that you did not apply my patches to use CSS or cleanup
default.dsl. Any particular reason?

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
     We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.