shell32 (part3): Make sure the bind context is forwarded in ShellFolder_ParseDisplayName

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Sep 15 19:15:21 CDT 2003

"Rolf Kalbermatter" <rolf.kalbermatter at> writes:

>   - dlls/shell32/shell32_main.h
>     Add inline functions to convert ANSI strings to Unicode strings using the heap
>     for A->W function calls. I do believe we shouldn't link shell32 to ntdll so the
>     Rtl.. functions seem no option here. If this is wrong I would rather like to
>     call those.

There's no reason not to use ntdll functions if they are more
convenient. Most of our dlls import ntdll already, and shell32 can
perfectly do that too.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at