Trying to install ChurchWindows, but it requires IE4?

Mike Hearn mike at
Wed Sep 17 06:52:25 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 08:22, Dan Kegel wrote:
> I then tried --debugmsg +reg to see what it was sensing, but
> then the familiar old race condition reared its ugly head:
> "Error Number: 0x80040706
> Setup will now terminate"

This is normally generated by InstallShield... why do you say it's a
race condition? I've been wanting to investigate that error for a while,
in fact I'm going to poke an installshield Marcus sent me this

> Can someone with more Wine juju than me have a look at
> and see how far off Wine is from supporting it?

Yikes! It's 20mb! That's going to take most of the day to download :(