Trying to install ChurchWindows, but it requires IE4?

Rok Mandeljc rok.mandeljc at
Wed Sep 17 13:21:28 CDT 2003

> >>I then tried --debugmsg +reg to see what it was sensing, but
> >>then the familiar old race condition reared its ugly head:
> >>"Error Number: 0x80040706
> >>Setup will now terminate"
> >

> > This is normally generated by InstallShield... why do you say it's a
> > race condition?
> Because it comes and goes depending on how much --debugmsg logging
> I select.  Could be some other kind of bug, too, I just jumped to
> a conclusion.
I had this problem with InstallShield, but it seems to work if you run
it with -dll ole32,oleaut32,rpcrt4=n

Rok Mandeljc <rok.mandeljc at>

"Hold your position! Leave doubt for the dying!"
-- Tahngarth of the Weatherlight