documentation cleanup

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at
Thu Sep 18 19:01:51 CDT 2003

This is semi-offtopic but it would be nice if we could get WINE, ReactOS
and Mingw to use the same docbook format and tools. There are parts of the
WINE docs such as the regression test stuff that would be off use to us and
other stuff in mingw. What do you guys think about a move to a common system
for after wine 1.0?

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> I'm happy with 1. It works, and the doc looks good enough. I haven't
> ever heard anybody complain about not being able to change the colors
> of the html, I don't think that's an issue at all. As for the ugliness
> of default.dsl, IMO the whole docbook stuff is one big ugly mess, so
> that's lost in the noise <g>

Do you Yahoo!?