Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at
Tue Sep 23 22:14:20 CDT 2003

On September 23, 2003 11:02 pm, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> The attached script makes it possible to compile many programs from Wine
> under Windows.  The only software needed on Windows is Cygwin with MinGW
> libraries and some other utilities (flex, bison).  Simply run setup.exe
> from and make sure to select MinGW development tools.
> Then get Wine sources, and run the attached script in the Cygwin shell
> while in the Wine top-level source directory.

Cool, but wouldn't it be even nicer if we could build everything out
of our Makefiles directly? It may be a bit trickier to integrate
cleanly into our build system, but I think the result is much nicer.