Fix for bug 640 - moving thin frames leaves mess

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Fri Sep 26 20:13:12 CDT 2003

Pavel Roskin <proski at> writes:

> I also included a patch that removes special treatment for R2_XORPEN with
> black pen.  I don't see such behavior in Windows 2000.  I also tested
> Paintbrush from Windows 3.11 and it has no graphical problems
> except Pick->Tilt, which is unaffected by this code.  It's an old hack
> that is wrong and unneeded now.

Have you tried on an 8-bit display?  That's where the hack is needed,
and I see no evidence that this has changed. Besides it shouldn't hurt
on more modern displays so I'm not sure why you want to remove it.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at