Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 29 08:06:08 CDT 2003

Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> Just a crazy taught:
> What about a twin Wineconf, one in north-America one in Europe taking
> place at the same time with live tele-conference. (Europe cameras on me)
> I am sure it will be good for publicity, Journalists like that stuff.
> But seriously how many are European (proximity) and how many are north
> American. Do we have any kind of counts.
>
> +1 for Europe - Me

Hmm.  I don't know; hoisting a beer through a virtual screen is not
nearly as satisfactory as doing it in person, in my opinion.  OTOH,
it would be pretty easy for us to host a smaller meeting and connect
it to the larger one; we could probably do it out of our office.

Perhaps folks should rsvp to Stefan privately, as they have been to me.
He and I can do a quick tally, although I'm pretty well dead certain
that Germany is more accessible to most folks.

Of course, now that I know Lionel is going to host this on the ski slopes,
I'm beginning to be willing to go over there...<grin>

Jer