uxtheme.dll

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Tue Sep 30 09:57:54 CDT 2003

Ofcourse I want uxtheme.dll implemented since it is a very cool new dll but I
think a problem will be that it needs changes in various parts of Wine.
Mainly in the user and common control area. Microsoft releases two sets of
comctl32 dlls. One of them is meant for backwards compatibility. Because of
this I think Wine will need two dlls and it might be needed to maintain two
dlls. :(

Because of all this I said that it might be something for after Wine 1.0. This
dll could later be reused for theming Wine and that atleast was something we
planned to do behind 1.0, right?

Roderick