bug in winemine about box

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Thu Apr 1 12:58:36 CST 2004

> Are you really running a windows version of winemine under XP running in
> Bochs?  Or is the screen shot misleading?
No, that is a windows build of winemine running on windows server 2003 (Got a
180 day trial license from M$, it's a free download), that is NOT windows xp.
xp does run on bochs, but I don't have xp (Got some OEM cds with the pc(that I
got for free), but trashed them as they were system restore cds and didn't run
on bochs, and I didn't want dual boot), a few shots are at
http://www003.portalis.it/115/win2k3/

Ivan.