abnt2 delete keys problem

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Apr 1 21:25:43 CST 2004

"Rafael аvila de EspМndola" <rafael.espindola at ic.unicamp.br> wrote:

> > As far as I can see that's an X behaviour, we can do nothing about it.
> > All I can suggest is to send a bug report to XFree86 people.
> I don't think so. Both delete keys work with xterm, Qt and GTK2.

Qt and GTK are known to use their own keyboard input modeles without
relying on X. For instance dead-keys, Euro sign and national characters
do not work in Wine (which uses pure X11 protocol) while they work
in GTK and Qt applications.

Your xev trace clearly shows that output in Wine exactly matches
events generated by X server. Am I missing something?

--
Dmitry.