winapi_stats

hatky hatky at hatky.myz.info
Sat Apr 3 08:06:50 CST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 22:40, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Did you find what caused the API count discrepency for winearts.drv and
> others?
You said remove them...................

> I checked a bigger dll: user32 and got slightly different results. I
> believe this is because your script worked on a slightly older version
> of Wine.
It is true I ran api_extract a few weeks ago and do not regenrate it each
time, the main site will only regenerate it ever version that comes out, it
was noted someplace....

> In any case, here is how I checked so you can verify a few other dlls.
> Count various categories of lines:
All of numbers are take from the perl script  winapi_extract with the
fallowing line running it

./tools/winapi/winapi_extract --pseudo-stub-statistics --no-verbose
--no-progress > ../winapi_stats.txt

My work is only formatin this text file to an HTML page, you can run it, then
my php script and it there are missmaches plz tell me
If the txt file comming out is wrong, check that perl script to see what's
wrong and either submit a patch or post to winedevel...

--
Hatky,
Worshiper of wine (http://www.winehq.org/),