Personal tree with interesting patches

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Fri Apr 2 11:14:33 CST 2004

Hi,

As I'm pretty busy right now and won't have time to work on the various
misc projects I've been working on up until recently for the foreseeable
future, I'm checking them into my personal arch archive for people to
play with and maybe work on themselves.

My archive co-ordinates:

http://navi.cx/~mike/archive/2004
	mike at navi.cx--2004

so, you'd use:

$ tla register-archive http://navi.cx/~mike/archive/2004

There are currently only two interesting branches:

wine--mainline--0.9:
	misc patches that were never applied for whatever reason,
	debug delay, lockwindowupdate (disabled), that sort of thing

	as i find more patches around my system i'll check them
	in for safekeeping

wine--loadarea-reserve--0.9
	execshield/prelink work, see the log message in
	patch-1 for details on what remains to be done

Have fun!

thanks -mike