WININET: move to Windows sockets

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 5 12:57:11 CDT 2004

Hi,

I hope that we use Han's patch. It's going to make it easier to
implement thread safety (as we can use WaitForMultipleObjects on the
handles) and will make porting easier for Reactos.

IMO, wininet is not really performance critical, and we can probably
improve things in the winsock layer a bit too.

Mike