Status of TAPI

Andreas Rosenberg sonix2003 at ctf-z.de
Thu Apr 8 03:21:18 CDT 2004

> Well I am the author of those patches and I'm afraid there is no chance
> that they will help Andreas case. It is an extreme hackish
> implementation of a data modem tailored to a single application. No
> notion of drivers, certainly no support for external drivers and control
> panel interface.

Thanks for your info. I talked with Mike McCormak and provided some
more details of our problem and he estimated that with a couple of
native dlls it could work - but the serial interface code could be
a problem.

Has anybody more information about this?

If I got a little more time, I will create an registry access log regarding
TAPI and try to move missing TAPI entries.  Perhaps this will help
to open the telephony control panel...

Andy