Status of TAPI

Robert van Herk robert at robertvanherk.nl
Thu Apr 8 05:27:44 CDT 2004

> This (dutch..) site provides some TAPI patches for Wine that are not
> in CVS:
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/wijn/girotel/

Since I'm dutch, I'd thought I'd explain a bit on what this site says.
Wijn is dutch for wine by the way .

The site explains how to patch wine in order to be able to use girotel
software. Girotel is a telebanking system using dail up by modem that
was quite popular a few years ago. Anyway, now-a-days most people use
Internet for telebanking, not dail up modem. Although the site for that
specific bank is not mozilla compatible , it can be used from Konqueror.

The patches seems to be specially suited in order to use this Girotel
system.

Greetings,
Robert