wine native linux executable /

Arne Gellhaus arne at gellhaus.de
Thu Apr 8 15:24:34 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to wine and i am trying to get some things done.

1. Is it possible to compile a native linux executable with winelib and
use winapi functions like LoadLibrary() and GetProcAddress()? I made my
buildsystem with winemaker.

2. I tried to use Common C++ [1] in my winelib application. But because
of winelib/wineg++ (?) it assumes that it is running on windows and so
the compilation failed. Is it possible to use such portable frameworks
in a winelib application like in any other linux application?

Thanks for helping me out,
Arne Gellhaus

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/commoncpp/