Handling dialog messages for non-template based dialogs

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Apr 12 08:04:01 CDT 2004

"Santosh Siddheshwar" <santosh.s at sonata-software.com> wrote:

> Change Log:
> windows/defdlg.c - Added code for allocating DIALOGINFO structure and
> storing it as an attribute of the window
> windows/dialog.c - Removed code for allocating DIALOGINFO structure and
> moved initialization of DIALOGINFO structure
> to after CreateWindowEx has been called.

Very nice! I'm glad to see that you finally have fixed that. However,
I see one minor point, which needs to be addressed as well: instead
of duplicating WM_CREATE code in both DefDlgProcA and W just move it
to DEFDLG_Proc. That way you will also fix 16-bit dialog creation code
by adding the same case into DefDlgProc16.

Thanks for your great work!

--
Dmitry.