Handling dialog messages for non-template based dialogs

Santosh Siddheshwar santosh.s at sonata-software.com
Mon Apr 12 08:33:49 CDT 2004

OK. I will resend the fix after incorporating your feedback.
Thanks
Santosh Siddheshwar

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.