exec-shield workaround take 3

Peter Riocreux par+wine_devel at silistix.com
Tue Apr 13 09:12:14 CDT 2004

Have tested this a little and seems alright (a few offsets versus the
CVS as of 10:00 GMT, but applies cleanly). Alas our license for the
tool I was testing it with is not currently available, so I can't test
it out properly. It does at least load the first binary cleanly
though, so that is definitely progress.

However, I noted that it doesn't fix wineconsole. I tried that because
the wine error message about console handling seemed to be begging me
to.

Any chance of an update to fix this. I looked at the code to see if it
was trivial, but it isn't, at least to me ....

Peter