(no subject)

j.cooper1 at comcast.net j.cooper1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 12:40:46 CDT 2004

I am trying to compile Wine (the latest CVS) on Mac os x.  If I emailed the wrong list sorry

I noticed what I think is a bug

in file dll/kernel/console.c
around line 1003 exists function below
when compiling it gives me an error about x being undefined or something similar

COORD WINAPI GetLargestConsoleWindowSize(HANDLE hConsoleOutput)
{
    COORD c;
    c.X = 80;
    c.Y = 24;
    TRACE("(%p), returning %dx%d\n", hConsoleOutput, c.X, x.Y);
    return c;
}
#endif /* defined(__i386__) */

Changing the x.Y to c.X seems to fix the problem

COORD WINAPI GetLargestConsoleWindowSize(HANDLE hConsoleOutput)
{
    COORD c;
    c.X = 80;
    c.Y = 24;
    TRACE("(%p), returning %dx%d\n", hConsoleOutput, c.X, x.Y);
    return c;
}

I am not a programmer nor do I know how to create a patch or if I am correct in my assumptions. Could some one please help me out?

Jeff

ps..  I now get an error compiling dbghelp. I am not on the computer I am compiling on so I can't copy and paste the error.  If there are typos in the error that is because I am copying the code by typing it up

elf_module.c:627: error: previous declaration of 'elf_read_wine_loader_dbg_info'
dbghelp_private.h:275: error: previous declaration of 'elf_read_wine_loader_dbg_info'
elf module.c:71: warning: '__wine_dbch___default' defined but not used
make[2]: *** [elf_module.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [dbghelp] Error 2
make: *** [dlls] Error 2