winegcc: use CC to compile the .spec.c file

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 03:54:49 CDT 2004

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:
>

>>ChangeLog
>>    Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at rogers.com>
>>    Always use CC to compile the .spec.c file.
>

> Doesn't compile_to_object() do this already?
No; i know it because when I compile with the smatch gcc i don't get
.spec.c.sm files. I didn't bugged Dimi about it because the smatch
scripts never found any bug in the generated spec.c files and i excluded
them from the checks most of the time.

bye
	michael

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart