Handling dialog messages for non-template based dialogs

Santosh Siddheshwar santosh.s at sonata-software.com
Fri Apr 16 00:25:50 CDT 2004

This test fails with WINE even after I create the DIALOGINFO structure the
first time it enters DefDlgProc. Not sure why this test should work on
Windows. Basically at the stage where you are setting DM_SETDEFID there are
no child windows on the dialog.
Then what does DM_SETDEFID and DM_GETDEFID do when there are no child
controls on the dialog? My guess is implementation of DEFDLG_SetDefButton
may need to change.
Regards
Santosh Siddheshwar

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.