[Darwine] compiling wine on Darwin/MacOS X 4/10

Pierre d'Herbemont stegefin at free.fr
Fri Apr 16 03:13:43 CDT 2004

Emmanuel,

I know that I did this hack, but it is not really a good one. Since it
corrupts the stack (you get a stack frame error at every signal
caught).
So this issue would need to be a bit more investigated. But it is
required for now, without it you can't launch an App.

Pierre

PS: its good to see that someone takes time to send those patches and
work ;) So thanks for that.