Add a win32 hello world program

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Apr 18 14:25:33 CDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 12:22 -0700, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I think we have already enough small winelib apps that can be used as
> starting points, like winver or winepath.

I added this one because it's graphical but as simple as possible.

Wine either has fully fledged demos like winemine or notepad, or simple
command line programs (in the case of winepath it's basically a unix app
anyway). Neither of these types are really useful for starting a basic
windowing test from, which is why I wrote this.

thanks -mike