List other downloads on winehq

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Apr 19 11:27:54 CDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:>
> Ivan.
> > In some jurisdictions...
> OK, in all jurisdictions that recognise the rule of law and the right of
> copyright holders. I'm sure you could use it in Somalia or Iraq without anybody
> sueing you.

If you have a dual-boot system and thus have Windows installed on the
computer you are using Wine on you may be in the clear. I say 'may'
because IANAL so you would still need to carefully read the EULA.

Also I think the 'In some jurisdictions' referred to laws that some
countries may have against tying and that may trump whatever the EULA
says.

In any case, at this point it becomes a license discussion so further
discussion should go to wine-license (hence the reply-to).

May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.