RFH: winetest testing
myasar at free.fr
Tue Apr 20 14:18:31 CDT 2004
Test run on Win2K sp4 (French)
1. I have a error with comctrl32_test.exe (it's seems to occur during
Translated from french : "Can't find PDA_Search entry point in
COMCTL32.DLL" (I have version 5.81.4916.400)
2. With the GUI, a shell is created (it should display debug traces ??)
but I see only some weird caracters like "abcdf g" and one line :
"tests/process.c: 6 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 0 failures.??"
3. Freezes on "oleaut32:vartest", I have a timeout error.
4. Programme stops on "user32:input" (the progressbar is at about 90%)
5. the icon of "winetest.exe" has a dark background, is it on purpose ?
(my video card is configured to 16 bits/pixel)
I like this little program ;-)
More information about the wine-devel