winetest reporting

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Apr 20 18:13:10 CDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> First of all, the report on
> is VERY pretty.

Hmmm, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all but... I would
suggest reusing the same green, orange and red colors (1) as on the
status page:

Yeah, let's say it's for consistency's sake<g>.

(1) E.g., take green, orange and red from the Good, Poor and Nonexistent

PS: I just noticed that there's a bug in the status page. 'Good' is not
readable. The text must have got the same color as the background

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                            $live{free} || die "";