Winetest results uploaded... where?

Jakob Eriksson jakov at vmlinux.org
Wed Apr 21 16:28:44 CDT 2004

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>For consistency.  But it's time to come forward with ideas
>about what and how to show in the summaries!

I think it's pretty nice as it is.  But maybe it't just the raw shock of
suddenly having a distributed
test system in place, that actually works and has pretty colors.

Maybe one slight suggestion so far:

when you click on one of the numbers to see the test output, the summary
line appears at the
bottom of test output.
Like this one:
vartest: 553559462 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 4113 failures.

It would be kinda neat to have that line at the top of the log instead.

regards,
Jakob