Fix for GetFileTime API - Incorrect Modified/Last access Time .

Krishna Murthy Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Wed Apr 21 20:36:01 CDT 2004

We have Team Developer Product for MS Windows which has its own language and
in the process of verifying on Wine. Few of test cases working on Windows
are failing in Wine. Hence I have submitted this patch.

Yes, since Pre-1970 times are not going to work on Unix anyway we could
release note this in our product.

Thanks for your input on this.
Krishna