winetest: dissect & gather

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Fri Apr 23 09:00:37 CDT 2004

Hi Feri,

Here is a list of things that I see as potential problems:
(I haven't checked the code, so they may already be handled)

1. Multiple builds

For a given BUILD_ID, we can have reports comming from
different builds now, that is from different winetest-*.exe.
That means a much of URLs, etc.

2. Multiple reports

For a given BUILD_ID, we may get multiple reports from the
same client (same Tag). This is because of (1), we can ask
each client to run not one, but a bunch of the available
tests (this is very useful, say we have each client run a
mingw build, and a msvc build).

3. Build Info

This is a minor issue, and we can safely ignore it for now,
but maybe we can provide a little icon beside each URL that
we list in (1), that would popup a window and display the
Build Info.

4. Template

Not a biggie, but maybe we can transform the generated report
into a template so that it integrates nicely with the rest of
the site (menu to the left, etc). Jer, what do we need to do
to achive that? I think it should be very easy, but...

--
Dimi.