winetest: dissect & gather

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 23 09:35:06 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 09:00, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Not a biggie, but maybe we can transform the generated report
> into a template so that it integrates nicely with the rest of
> the site (menu to the left, etc). Jer, what do we need to do
> to achive that? I think it should be very easy, but...

1. name the file {filename}.template
3. the files would need to be copied into the templates/en
   subdir of the website.
4. the url would then be /site/{filename}

I'd prefer they were copied to a subdir of templates/en. Maybe /reports
or something.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.