Winetest: outstanding issues (BUILDING)

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Thu Apr 22 14:42:01 CDT 2004

As it was written in the Book of "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com>:
>   B. Naming

Good.

>   C. Publishing
> 	After the files have been successfully uploaded to the
> 	server (for winetest, this will be sf.net), a publish
> 	event will be sent to WineHQ, with the following form:
>
> 	http://test.winehq.org/service?publish=true&url=<url>
> 	where:
> 	  <url>: is the URL to the <name>

Only one suggestion.  Let's stick with publish=winetest rather than
introduce a new parameter of "program".  I mean, is publish=false
even an option?  Basically it would be a throw away value.  This
greatly simplifies some things that need to be done.

Everything else is ok.  Someone get laxdragon to start moving all
the files on WineHQ..

-Brian