winetest: build & publishing

Jakob Eriksson jakov at vmlinux.org
Fri Apr 23 13:24:17 CDT 2004

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>  2. Uploading to SF
>     This works nice now, but I'm afraid it may not when we
>     have more than one person doing it. Namely, a release
>     needs to be created, will that not fail if it already
>     exists? Can we check that? If that's a problem, how are
>     we going to deal with it? Kevin, can you please try to
>     see if what happens if you upload two files (with
>     differents sfutils invocations) into the same release?

Can you also upload the exe?

Ferenc touched this issue slightly - if we want to point (maybe very
novice) users
to a way to contribute to Wine - commandline option may be hard to
understand.
A zipped file can also be an obstacle.
It's very neat just to click "open" on an exe compared to unpacking a zip.

regards,
Jakob