winetest: build & publishing

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Apr 23 23:36:09 CDT 2004

On April 23, 2004 10:01 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Yes, I think it's a valid concern.  I can implement an
> option in winetest to dump the build info or whatever; this
> way a upx-packed .exe could serve well while being totally
> transparent.

I think it's a valid thing as well, but please let's wait a bit
until we eliminate all this variability we have before we go
ahead and introduce yet another potential problem. Meanwhile,
maybe Kevin can also upload to SF a non zipped .exe for people
that just want to test occasionally. Once the dust settles, and
we get a handle on the new system, we can gradually introduce
changes in a more controlled manner.

--
Dimi.