Remove debugmsg from guides

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Sun Apr 25 10:57:20 CDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:

> Please let me know if something isn't OK.

A few points:
  -- I find the change confusing. There's no WINEDEBUG channel.
     I think most should just change from debugmsg -> debug

  -- Please provide only one .diff file. Multiple diffs are
     not necessary, and makes reviewing and applying so much
     more difficult.

  -- It would be nice if the diff would be either inlined
     or attached as text/plain. Inlining is prefered, this
     way people can quote easily when replying.

--
Dimi.