Fwd: Re:SpecOpS Labs

R.U. Deranged yes_this_is_a_real_address at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 00:34:18 CDT 2004

On Monday 26 April 2004 11:14 pm, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> May I make a small suggestion? I think we should really reserve
> judgement until we see something. While such projects are, indeed, often
> smoke and broken mirrors, occasionally you get a good technical team
> that is hidden behind a clueless PR front. Let's wait and see - so long
> as they havn't released, they can claim whatever they like.

General Turgidson: Uh, we're, still trying to figure out the meaning of that
last phrase, sir.

President Merkin Muffley: There's nothing to figure out, General Turgidson.
This man is obviously a psychotic.

General Turgidson: We-he-ell, uh, I'd like to hold off judgement on a thing
like that, sir, until all the facts are in.

;-)