Winetest: outstanding issues (USING -> BUILDING)

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 04:58:06 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

(catching up with email...)

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Kevin Koltzau wrote:
> > If I'm not fundamentally mistaken, I'll start along this
> > route.  It can't be that hard.  Kevin, Paul, please speak
> > up!  Is the URL determined at build time or by the service
> > script?  If so, it will have to remain a command line option
> > or be computed when we generate the HTML, only the build tag
> > and the build info could be moved into resources.
>
> I cant speak for Paul, but my URL is determined before build time
> so could easily be included in the build

In principle, the URLs known in advance, modulo changes that don't affect
winetest.exe: if the binary is the same, there's nothing to do and no
binary is produced or reported.

AFAIK, its difficult to know (automatically) when a change is going to
affect winetest.exe, so we can't know in advance if a URL will be valid or
not.

----
Paul Millar