RegEdit problems

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 29 03:21:54 CDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:18:07 +0200, Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
> Is anybody working on it, or should I try it ? Using native regedit is
> not an option, as our goal is to avoid being a BSA victim completely.

There were people working on it a few months ago, but that seems to have
slackened off lately. Go for it.

If you're intending to do several patches for it you may wish to
investigate arch. It'll let you branch WineHQ, commit your work as you
complete it, and submit to wine-patches via a handy script. It'll let you
keep your patches clean and separate from each other.
</commercial>

thanks -mike