More winecfg todos

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Aug 1 10:12:52 CDT 2004

Here is a patch that recreates the "Global settings" entry in the app defaults
tab if the user removes it.  It also fixes some indenting and removes a
while() loop that was inside of another identical while().

Mike, it doesn't look like I'll have time test this and I've been sitting on
it for a couple of months.  Feel free to do so and submit it to wine-patches.

Chris