Anyone writing COM tests?

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:35:07 CDT 2004

Howdy,

Debugging a problem I am having in COM (mentioned a few weeks ago), I
think I know what the problem is but not where. So I figured some COM
test would help me to understand how things should work. I was a bit
surprised to see no COM tests, or at least I didn't find any in the ole*
directories. So I figured if no one else is working on them, I might
take a shot at it over the next few weeks/months. And maybe this would
encourage some updates to the COM implementation.