Add debugstr_rect alias for consistency with other debugging functions.

Mike Hearn mike at
Sun Aug 8 05:09:30 CDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 16:00 -0700, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> It's missing because it violates namespace rules. The other debugstr
> functions are here for historical reasons but we shouldn't add new
> ones.

OK, I suspected that might be the case but inside of Wines code why do
we have to prefix things with wine? For Winelib (ie external) source I
can understand that, but we already know there are no conflicts inside