rsabase and itunes

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 9 05:42:19 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 03:31, Michael Jung wrote:
> Rob,
>
> I've seen the press release concerning the CrossOver Office iTunes preview and
> I've noticed that it depends on libcrypto. Im just wondering if your effort
> with rsabase is related to this?

The initial effort was to do with a Codeweavers project, as I suspected
some problems with the application were due to missing functionality in
rsabase, but it soon became obvious that this was not the problem. I
then decided to continue development on rsabase in my own time.
Hopefully, I will have some usable patches in the next week or so.

Rob