winedbg doesn't find source files

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Mon Aug 9 23:52:38 CDT 2004

When using CVS version of Wine I cannot get much debug:

[s2 at katleriai Spawn]$ WINEDEBUG=+volume winedbg winecfg
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x4066a644,1) - no error checking or testing yet
WineDbg starting on pid 0xa
In 32 bit mode.
Unable to open file /process.c
Wine-dbg>br GetDriveTypeW
fixme:dbghelp:elf_lookup_symtab Already found symbol add_paint_count (/usr/src/wine-cvs/wine/dlls/user/../../windows/painting.c) in symtab painting.c @00074738 and painting.c @000a026c
fixme:dbghelp:elf_load_debug_info Unsupported Dwarf2 information
Breakpoint 1 at 0x403be249 GetDriveTypeW [volume.c:1418] in kernel32
Wine-dbg>c
fixme:winecfg:WinMain The winecfg tool is not yet complete, and does not actually alter your configuration.
fixme:winecfg:WinMain If you want to alter the way Wine works, look in the ~/.wine/config file for more information.
trace:volume:GetVolumeInformationW cannot open device L"\\\\.\\C:": err 2
Stopped on breakpoint 1 at 0x403be249 GetDriveTypeW [volume.c:1418] in kernel32
Unable to open file volume.c
Wine-dbg>list 10
Wine-dbg>quit
WineDbg terminated on pid 0xa

I have had a long period of time not using the winedbg, so I cannot tell
whether it is a regression.  I am using "./configure && make depend &&
make" to build the Wine and then something like a "sudo make install", if
that matters.

I need an advice on how to setup winedbg the right way or an explanation,
whether this is a bug or an advanced feature.  TIA.