Help with winemaker

Veerendra Tippanagoudar vtippanagoudar at
Tue Aug 10 18:39:13 CDT 2004

I am trying to port a project from windows to unix. I have installed redhat 7.0.
After installing wine, i tried using winemaker on a set of modules that are interdependent.
By modules, I mean sub-programs. When I run winemaker from the top of the project directory, it creates only Makefile and no configure, and scripts. Therefore I am not able to use ./configure --with-wine=/usr/local/wine.
Since, I cannot run the ./configure command, I am not able to run the make command.
Why are the configure and other files not being generated? Any help would really be appreciated.
My project uses, C and C++ code.
Thank you,
Veerendra Tippanagoudar.
P.S: The documentation online is not complete (especially the and part).

Do you Yahoo!?