Acknowledgment page

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 12 08:56:24 CDT 2004

Hmm.  I have several thoughts on this.  First, I think
that corporate sponsors get enough 'props'. While I appreciate
the gesture, I'd rather the acknowledgements page highlight
the many people who do good work for Wine without
pay or other recompense.

I'm not suggesting you remove credit for corporate sponsors
(Corel's contribution, in particular, I have long felt has
been under appreciated by the larger community), but I'd
think that all parties should be treated equally, and with
perhaps a shorter blurb about their contributions.

Now add $1.48 to that $0.02, and you can get a cup of coffee...

Cheers,

Jer